Our office established in 2005 and provide services for a variety clients companies partnership hedge fund individuals ex-pacts and others
Asaf Efraty is a Certified Public Accountant – Specialized in taxation Asaf was inspector at the Israeli Tax Authorities.
Rachel Efraty is a Certified Public Accountant – Specialized in taxation, Is a member of the Institute of the institute of Certified Public Accountant in Israel.
- Member of several committees of the Institute of Certified Public Accountant in Israel. (V.A.T , TAX. Real Estate Taxation, Tax Investigates, Special Security in Tel Aviv area,)
- Holds a B.A degree in Economics and Accounting from Ben-Gurion University in the Negev
- Is a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- .Specialized in taxation for corporations and individuals, including relocation and expatriates at KPMG Somekh Chaikin, the Israeli affiliate of global accounting firm KPMG (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdler). Served as the auditor of credit co-ops and cooperative organizations at Brit Pikuach (the Audit Union) for Agriculture Corporation.
- Our office provides the following services
- Domestic taxation: Income tax / Value added tax / Real estate taxation / Social security / Encouragement of Capital Investments Law
- Handling Israeli taxation for companies / Israeli citizens abroad Individuals / employees
- Tax Regulations regarding employee options.
- Tax refunds for salaried employees.
- International taxation
- Establishment of capitalized companies in Israel.
- Provision of domiciles.
- Management and administration of domicile and Holding company.
- Handling of payments.
- Value added tax.
- Handling of payments.
- Trusteeship – define the scope of service you need and we will do the rest, including all operational and administrative work.
- Capital Investment in Israel.
- Internal Audit
- Auditing companies.
- Financial counseling.
- Bookkeeping for individuals and companies, residents, non-residents and expatriates.
- Taxation advice.
- Tax calculations on business transactions, Including real estate transactions.
- Tax returns for those employees who are required by law to file tax returns (including relocation and expatriation).
- If your salary in the tax year 2017 is more than 643,000 NIS, or According to the law you are required to file a tax return, or If you have income on which the tax was not deducted at source and if you did not pay tax via a payment form or “advanced payment” you are required to file a tax return.
- Tax Advice for retirement.
- Application for reduction / exemption from withholding tax
- Applications for Tax Refunds for employed individuals.
- Salaried employees are entitled to request for a tax refunds for over-paid tax up to six years preceding the current year i.e. in 2018 from 2012.
- Salaried employees who want to check their right to get tax refunds are requested to approach with 106 form (employee certification for salary payment and withholding tax) and 867 form (certificate from bank for the income and withholding tax) original form for payment to “kupat gemel” and documents regarding any other income.
- Questionnaire for those who want to ask about tax return / form 135 / other forms that required to determine the tax refund.
The office provides services for salaried employees, resident and non-resident:
We will be happy to assist you and handle all your accounting and tax issues in the best possible manner!
Our commitment to our clients is professional and effective service, availability, and most importantly – total satisfaction!
you have an issue with tax authorities – we will fix it for you!